Looking for a part-time job to suit your lifestyle?
Are you looking for a part-time job that won’t interfere with your free time during the day?
Our night shifts provide part-time retail assistants who prefer to work the twilight hours a fantastic opportunity to join our team. We provide our new team members with lots of training before we let them loose on a night shift, so you don’t need any previous experience, but you will be working alone, so we need to you be positive, confident and self-motivated.
Benefits of working the twilight hours
Working through the night doesn’t suit everyone, but if you’re like Sheree in our video and have a young family, or you take part in outdoor activities, it might just suit you perfectly.
Benefits of a part-time job where the hours are through the night are:
- An increased, competitive wage of £11 per hour
- Regular, 8-hour fixed shifts so you can always plan ahead
- Bonus scheme
- All the usual Sewell on the go perks, such as free use of the Tommy Coyle gyms, in-store discount and high street retailer discount
What’s involved in a night shift at Sewell on the go?
Alongside serving our customer through the night-hatch, as a retail assistant on the night shift, it’s your job to get the store ready for the next day. Your typical night will include:
- keeping an eye on the forecourt and making sure anyone who needs help on our premises has our support
- taking deliveries
- stock rotating and restocking shelves
- checking dates of stock
- cleaning and housekeeping on site – keeping the store looking world-class at all times
On the night shift, you will be working alone so we need you to be confident and a real self-starter. Alongside this, it’s important that you’re:
- passionate about delivering a world-class service
- happy to be flexible about covering shifts for the wider team (holidays/sickness)
- ‘Hands on’ in your approach to working and be able to use own initiative
- positive, approachable and professional at all times
- friendly and engaging with colleagues and customers
- able to work both as a team member, and alone in a busy working environment
- positive in your approach to learning, development and progression
How do I apply?
We’ve currently got part-time retail assistant roles to cover the night shift available at multiple stores with a range of hours available to suit you. Once you’ve found one you want to apply for, you’ll be able to meet people, ask questions and check the role is a good for you during our recruitment process. Find out more below: